Lace Front Wigs—The Latest Trend In Fashion
Fashion trends define individual perception with regards to clothes, looks, make-up and even hair styles etc. They are also very dynamic and keep changing and upgrading with a regularity. Thus today the once immensely popular blonde wig has to share the limelight with front lace wigs. In fact the front lace wig is one of the best kept secrets of Hollywood with all actresses succumbing to its lure at some point of their careers.
What are lace wigs
Lace wigs, unlike the normal wigs are woven into a base made of thin mesh lace. This lace is so fine that it merges with the skin thereby making the wig look much more natural. Depending on the placement of the lace, these wigs can be identified into:
- Front lace wigs where a sheer lace is placed along the front edges of the wig and
- Full lace wigs wherein the whole base is made up of sheer lace.
Advantages of lace front wigs
Lace front wigs are available in all shades of natural hair from the brunette to brown, from black to silver etc. But it is the blonde lace front wigs which are more popular than its other counterparts. Lace front wigs are generally made up of human hair but synthetic varieties are also available. The popularity of these wigs stems from a number of factors like:
- They give a more realistic appearance when worn,
- They impart a carefree bounce which is very much like the real bounce of natural hair,
- They are of extremely good quality and lightweight enough to be worn every day,
- They can be styled in the same way one would do with natural hair,
- They are extremely durable and retain their shape and shade for a much longer time,
- They are relatively inexpensive and budget friendly and are thus commonly known as an affordable luxury etc.
From the catwalks of Milan, Paris, London and New York to celebrities, models and even singers, today blonde front lace wigs epitomise fashion in a way few other accessories can. It is thus very common for women to own and fully utilise the services of this wig. They are no longer a luxury but have become a necessity.